Welcome to Carlsbad Art Farm, winner of the 2012 Red Tricycle Award for “Most Awesome Camp for Kids in Southern California”.
Art Farm’s sold out 2013 summer camp season is now closed. Thank you San Diego County for recognizing that an outstanding outdoor program that provides youth a chance to spend a week in a woodland setting, working with teaching artists learning authentic art technique, and hanging out with farm animals is a program worth supporting.
Fall classes for youth and “absolute beginner” adults begin mid-Septmember. Information about classes, birthday parties, school field trips and more will be posted on our website at that time. Online registration also begins the first week of September. For additional information, contact us at: director@CarlsbadArtFarm.com.
- “My girls, art and animals all go hand in hand so this was an easy decision for me. The camp is well run and Perrin is very accommodating and professional. FANTASTIC CAMP EXPERIENCE!”
- “It’s like a national park and a zoo combined.”
- “Art Farm has become a family summer camp tradition. Truly, truly awesome.”
- “This was a fantastic experience for my kids, ages 11 and 12. There was a wonderful freedom with the art, the counselors, the animals and the space. My daughter loved the chickens and they did an amazing natural sculpture of the newly shaved alpacas. Triple thumbs up!”
- “I can’t believe a place like this still exists in Carlsbad. Thank you for opening this up to our children.”
- “My 10-year-old son said it was the best camp ever and wants to go back again next summer. If you are looking for an old-fashioned summer camp with a great art theme this is it!”
- “Our granddaughter, age 11, absolutely loved it. Having animals as models for the drawing classes was an amazing plus.”
- “This is the most amazing spot and amazing camp for any child. I wanted so badly to stay and do the art with them! My daughter says it is incredible!”
- “Carlsbad Art Farm is a diamond!”
- “My son doesn’t really like art, but he LOVES Art Farm.!”
- “Beautiful setting, amazing instructors! My son (who is not all that artistic and doesn’t particularly love animals!) LOVES this camp.”
- “Awesome place for kids to learn and play. My daughter loved it. Given a choice between the Art Farm and other camps, she would pick the Art Farm in a heartbeat. Exceeded expectations.”
- “What a wonderful experience for my granddaughter—a city girl on a farm, with art instruction, too!”
- “Carlsbad Art Farm offers a camp experience unlike any other in the North County. My daughter comes home from camp each day with beautiful artwork and stories of amusing animals and adventures in nature. We will definitely come back for classes in the fall and camp next summer.”
- “AMAZING! What a treasure of a place and a staff my daughter adored.”
- “Carlsbad Art Farm is fabulous! My son had a wonderful experience, and it is a special place. I am so glad I learned about it. Thanks.”
- “Only the first day of camp and my daughter didn’t want to leave. She talked about her day all afternoon. We will be making this a summer day camp tradition.”
- “Today was the first day of camp and my son was so excited. He had a great time, met new friends, and is very excited to go back tomorrow. Fantastic!!”
- “My son just spent his first day of summer camp at Carlsbad Art Farm and LOVED it! When I came to pick him up I got to experience the beautiful nature setting with lots of animals and creativity in a wonderful environment. Carlsbad Art Farm is AMAZING!”